I Can't Imagine a World With You Gone Lyrics

Im making love with you I cant imagine. But you cant cant go back to where youve never been I hear in the desert wind a distant voice Singin Son you cant imagine the trouble that you been This whole worlds gone crazy livin in sin We want peace and understandin and harmony again But you cant cant go back No you cant cant go back to where youve never been You can.


Ariana Grande Lookscreen Ariana Grande Lyrics Ariana Grande Imagine Lyrics

Loving and fighting Accusing denying I cant imagine a world with you gone The joy and the chaos the demons were made of Id be so lost if you left me alone You locked yourself in the bathroom Lying on the floor when I break through I pull you in to feel your heartbeat Can you hear me screaming Please dont leave me Hold on I still want.

. Chorus Wanna know I wanna know wanna know what you were thinkin You were thinkin I cant imagine why it didnt even sink in. I cant imagine a world with you gone The joy and the chaos the demons were made of Id be so lost if you left me alone. I cant believe youre gone no And I just cant move on from here And I cant pass the time Coz my minds always thinking of you Chorus I cant imagine a life without you without you No I cant imagine oh no but now I have to now I have to And Id give anything anything to see you again Its true its true I cant imagine And I just.

Turn your phone off Wont you look me in my eye Cant we live that real life real life Hey turn your phone off Wont you look me in. Let me tempt you and deliver. I search my heart and soul how could there ever be.

I try to Tell you but I doubt that I could ever make you see. No I cant imagine what a world would be. Verse 1 Loving and fighting Accusing denying I cant imagine a world with you gone The joy and the chaos the demons were made of Id be so lost if you left me alone You locked yourself in the.

Chorus Hold on I still want you Come back I still need you Let me take your hand Ill make it right I swear to love you all my life Hold on I still need you Bridge I. Hold on I still want you Come back I still need you. Let me make you feel the open road.

Cause I just cant imagine I just cant imagine I just cant imagine Life without you Cant imagine life without you baby I cant imagine baby Maybe if we try to talk it over one more time Wed search out our souls and somehow we could find All the hopes and dreams that were about to leave behind We had the kind of love thats shared by. Without you I dont know where to go. When I had all the time alone with you Chorus But youre right here and nothing could be better So take my hand and stay with me till dawn And while the wind is playing with your sweater I cant imagine life if you were gone.

Id be so lost if you left me alone I cant imagine a world with you gone Id be so lost if you left me alone - This are an example of hyperbole we use hyperbole if we want to emphasize a feelings or a point in a exaggerated way. Chorus I cant imagine what a world would be. I cant imagine a world with you gone.

Ill make your blood run like the river. Verse 2 If we were sharing about the road we traveled here Weve come from separate worlds but mercy brought us near No matter what weve done were on common ground today At. You locked yourself in the bathroom.

Instrumental Chorus But youre right here and nothing could be better So take my hand and stay with me till dawn And while the wind is playing with your sweater I cant imagine life if you. I cant imagine a world with you gone The joy and the chaos the demons were made of Id be so lost if you left me alone You locked yourself in the bathroom Lying on the floor when I break through I pull you in to feel your heartbeat Can you hear me screaming please dont leave me. I hear in the desert wind a distant voice Singin CHORUS Son you cant imagine the trouble that you been This whole worlds gone crazy livin in sin We want peace and understandin and harmony again But you cant cant go back No you cant cant go back To where youve never been.

I cant imagine life if you were gone. Wont you look me in my eye Cant we live that real life real life. Cant go back to where youve never been.

Instrumental Chorus But youre right here and nothing could be better So take my hand and stay with me till dawn. I cant imagine How youre feeling I cant imagine Whats been going on I know its hard for you this evening To cry the blues out loud until theyre gone Nothing I can say Could ever change it I aint afraid of your pain I can heal it baby The road out of here is golden omen now Wait out the moon in this riverbed tonight I cant imagine how. Waking up with anybody else but you I cant imagine Waking up with anybody else but you And when Ive been down and out And my backs been against the wall Only you baby only you Stood up on me proud and tall Ive lived my life in stage and song So if music be the food of love Then let the band play on Shakespeare said that Ima say this I.

What Would I do without Him where on Earth would I be You cant imagine what the lord has done for me. How could it be be better than to ever. New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer When the days are cold And the cards all fold And the saints we see Are all made of gold When your dreams all fail And the ones we hail Are the worst of all And the bloods run stale I want to hide the truth I want to shelter you But with the beast inside Theres nowhere we can hide No matter what we breed We still.

The joy and the chaos the demons were made of. Lying on the floor when I break through I pull you in to feel your heartbeat Can you hear me screaming Please dont leave me Hold on I still want you Come back I still need you. If you were gone the world would lose its meaning Without your love how could I smile again And though the sun would always keep on shining Id never shine without my dearest friend Chorus But youre right here and nothing could be better So take my hand and stay with me till dawn And while the wind.

If you were gone repeat Can you picture yourself Getting over me With someone else I cant cause I feel like we Are the exception to the rule I know this love is true Chorus And I dont know how it feels But it probably would kill me Probably would tear me down So I I dont think about it Cuz my heart cant take it if you were gone If you. Verse 2 Without you Id always be alone. A greater love than ours.

I wish I had the answers Something you could hold to The only thing thats real to me Is you. Shared my life with any other.


Chord Overstreet Hold On Lyrics Loving And Fighting Accusing Denying I Can T Imagine A World With You Gone The Song Quotes Song Lyric Quotes Holding On Quotes


Hold On Chord Overstreet 3 Indie Lyrics Song Quotes Indie Love Songs


Hold On I Still Want You Come Back I Still Need You Needing You Quotes Want You Quotes Music Quotes Lyrics Songs


Chord Overstreet Hold On Lyrics Travis Scott Quotes All Lyrics Song Quotes

No comments for "I Can't Imagine a World With You Gone Lyrics"